Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Thing 30: Flash Cards, Quiz Games & More

I absolutely loved this topic and had so so so much fun looking through all of the resources that you shared with us on this track. Games, quizzes, and flashcards are fun tools that students of all ages can enjoy using and I love the idea of creating my own so it is completely custom to what I am doing and what I am teaching. I find that my students love and kind of game that they can play when they are learning and they like it even better when they can be paired up and put into groups.

I had heard of Quizlet before and have seen some of flashcards that come from that website and many of the reviews from people are positive. I spent time going through the websites you shared but one of them caught my eye and that was Kahoot. I decided to look at Kahoot as one of my activities and I love love love it! It is so simple to use and crating whatever I want is as easy as 1,2,3. The website is set up really nicely and is very user friendly. I think that my kids will absolutely enjoy this and would have fun playing a game and not realizing that it was work. I am going to create an end of the year activity with my students to review everything that we have learned throughout the year and I will for sure be using Kahoot!

1 comment: