Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thing 20: Final Reflections & What's Next?

I learned so much from this class and am excited to take with me what I learned and share it with my colleagues. This class was a wealth of information and I know that I will be going back to all of the fantastic resources and use the ideas that were shared with me. I truly believe that using all of the resources that were shared with me will be so beneficial, and that if used the right way students will be learning new skills that they may not have been exposed to in the past. Lessons will become better than they ever have been and I am sure I will learn something new as well.

This was my second year taking this class and I am so happy that I decided to continue on with this class. I am a big fan of a class that is a self-paced class where I can do the work when it is convenient to me. The expectations are clearly laid out and it was easy for me to follow along.

There was so much to learn that I know I will definitely have to go back in the future and spend some more time researching the various resources that were shared with me. I have already shared so many of the resources with my colleagues and they could not be more grateful for me ideas that they can use in the classroom. I absolutely cannot wait to take Track 3 next year and am hoping that it is something I can take!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing the workshop! And thanks for participating for a 2nd year. My apologies for not yet leaving comments on all your posts. I've been frantically catching up with all of the posts I missed. :) We will be running this again next, so I hope Dutchess SLS will participate again!

    ReplyDelete